The year is 2013: A list of To Do’s
January 3, 2013 1 Comment
2013…how the time flies.
I used to have a laundry list of resolutions. They were whispers of hopes, dreams, and unattainable goals which in itself is not a bad thing but what did I ever get done?
In the end, it was a slap in the face to myself. I was self sabotaging as usual but no more. No more crying over missed opportunities or non-existent weight loss. I will make a list and stick to it!
Career Goals: Short Term
1) Query Five Agents
2) Submit two fiction pieces for publication.
3) Write more freelance articles
4) Buy my domain.
5) Get a vending permit
1) Lose 100 pounds
2) Meal Plan and Post every Thursday for the next week.
3) Do the bike 5 days a week for 60 minutes
4) Bike 15 miles a day to start on the stationary bike.
5) Eat Vegetarian on Mondays
Blogging and Jewelry Goals:
1) Create new and relevant content
2) Try out new hand stamping leather techniques
3) Attend a Diana Cook CLass
5) Freelance out to other venues.
1) Take a Vacation
2) Pay off one bill a month.
3) Family Dinner every night on the table.
4) Cook more
5) Did I mention Take a Vacation?
What are your short-term goals for 2013? What will you do to guarantee success?